We’re one of the best birth blogs on the planet! I know! Crazy, right? When I got the email, I couldn’t quite believe it.
We’re one of the Best Birth Blogs
Yes! The Fear Free Childbirth blog has been named #11 on a Top 30 list of the “Best Birth Blogs on the Planet”. I’m pretty chuffed! We’re right behind the Postive Birth Movement and Tell Me a Good Birth Story sites, which are both brilliant resources for women seeking a positive birth experience.
When I first started this site and the podcast, it was a little maternity leave project that I had no intention of sticking with beyond the 40 episodes that I had planned. It was really to give me an avenue to share what I had written in the first draft of my book, Fearless Birthing. I knew women wanted help with their fears around birth and I also knew that just because I had written a draft of a book, didn’t mean it was ready to publish. So that’s why I started the podcast. I wanted to share the key concepts that I was writing about so that the pregnant women who had emailed me for help could get it quickly, rather than wait for my book to be published.
To have grown the podcast and blog to where it is today is really an achievement for me. If you’d have told me three years ago that I’d be doing pregnancy and birth work, I’d have burst my sutured stitches, but here we are!
You can find the full list here: Best Birth Blogs on the Planet. Feedspot, who compiled the list picked the Best Birth blogs from thousands of top Birth blogs in their index using search and social metrics. They ranked the blogs on the following criteria
- Google reputation and Google search ranking
- Influence and popularity on Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites
- Quality and consistency of posts.
- Feedspot’s editorial team and expert review
So this is pretty cool!
- How partners can support women during pregnancy & birth, with Souvereign - 22nd August 2022
- Scared of birth? Fear is not the only problem. - 1st December 2021
- How to clear your fears yourself - 28th May 2021