Are you interested in finding out more about Tokophobia?
Find out more about tokophobia, starting with my How To Overcome Tokophobia guide.
You will discover:
- What tokophobia really is, and the difference between the two forms
- Things to avoid when seeking professional help for Tokophobia
- Real world examples of women who overcame Tokophobia, and how they did it
- And more perspectives and ideas on how to overcome Tokophobia
- Whether or not you think you have tokophobia
“I had tokophobia all my life and didn’t realize how bad it was until I got pregnant. I dreaded my pregnancy and labor everyday, I couldn’t sleep and I couldn’t eat and life felt overwhelming and miserable. By the time I was in my second trimester my fears took control and ran the show.
I don’t know what I would have done without Alexia! By the time I was done I was in control of my fears instead of my fears taking control over me. I feel so empowered by Alexia’s work, she gave me the tools I needed to face my fears head on and the support I also needed to really get there, I couldn’t have faced that intensity alone.”